18.7.11

hokie moments

-there are at least 2 Basque kids who yell 'Hokies!' if someone says 'let's go!'
-about a week ago I was hanging out with my friends Leire & Julen. I had been talking to Julen about music, mostly Metallica and Guns&Roses, two of his favorite bands. I mentioned that my college football team has a famous entrance to Enter Sandman, and then later that night when we were driving home, he plugged his ipod into the car stereo, started blasting the song asking 'this is it right?!?' and acted like he was jumping up and down to the song (as much as you can while safely driving a car). It was pretty amazing.
-while running near the water a few days ago I saw a guy in an Eagles #7 jersey. I yelled 'Michael Vick!' He yelled 'Yea!' And that was that. I'm quite the conversationalist I know.

2 comments:

  1. well, now this post was a bucket of lols. praying for you!
    -tu computadora

    ReplyDelete
  2. man. i am sad for you that this is the last week. still praying for you, dear, sweet girl. miss you!

    ReplyDelete