31.5.11

Ephesians 3:20

The family that I am living with had encouraged me to take a Spanish language class so that I can learn as much Spanish as I can while I am here. Because my au pair job would be starting in the first week of June, I would only be free to take classes at night. Also, I looked up information about some of the language schools here, and most of them cost 250-300 euros per week.

-Last week, my host family found a class that meets every weekday in the morning for the next 4 weeks, ending on June 23.
-This weekend, the family that I will be an au pair for said that they don't need me to start working until June 24th.
-The whole class costs 20 euro.
God is awesome.

2 comments:

  1. God is awesome and perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.... there's not enough room left in the cake analogy... we'll have to find a new one. CLARE!! this is so cool.

    ReplyDelete