6.6.11

new friends

just wanted to mention a few of the people I have had the chance to meet in the past few weeks...

Gabriele - a college student who is thinking about coming to visit VT in the fall. This week she is taking me to a good sunset watching spot that she knows about.
Marie - I got to spend an afternoon surfing with Marie, I'm looking forward to hanging out with her some more this week.
Koro - a woman who I meet with to practice English for 2 hours a week. She doesn't like being inside, so we meet up outside to talk while we walk on the beach, or so she can show me her favorite mountains.
Gorka - another college student who wants to visit VT in the fall. He is a triathlete. I am working on convincing him to swim to a nearby island with me...

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for some of these guys to come to VT. I hope they get to! Tell all of our friends I say hello!

    ReplyDelete